3.4.14

The Beginnings of a Website for Kelli

A couple of weeks ago I stopped by Kelli's Salon, Studio Deja Do and although she wasn't there, she luckily had a stack of business cards on a small shelf outside her door (BONUS POINTS! Put your business card where people can get your info even when you are not there!) I checked out her card and saw that she had a website listed on there, so of course, when I went to my car I looked up the site on my iphone.

Crickets. Nothing.

No site! Although a site was listed on her card, she did not have a site for potential clients to find her. That not only tells people she is not findable online, but she thought about it and hadn't taken the steps to create a site. I immediately emailed her and suggested we chat about getting a site up and running so this doesn't happen to any more potential clients!



We set up a Google+ Hangout and did an online consultation where we determined her goals for her website and we started turning the wheels. I created this simple visual board for the direction I wanted to take her website and brand and I set up the Bare Bones version of a site that we can add in information and images in the near future. We set up a styled shoot to get some portfolio images, and I added in some Professional Headshots that I had taken of her last year and now she has something to show anyone that wants to find her online.

No comments:

Post a Comment