11.3.14

Branding Case Study | Leah Fitts Beauty Design

Evolve was born from a need for stylists to reinvent their business and take it to the next level. After working with Leah for a year and a half in my portrait business and having her makeover my clients AND also sending a TON of referrals her way (and vice versa- some of my best clients have come from her!) she was ready to launch her very own beauty website, Leah Fitts Beauty Design.

We talked about what she was looking for in her business, and I created her website and she styled a shoot to showcase her incredible hair & makeup skills!


Here is a little peek into the creative process how we came up with her brand identity.

Q: What changes are you looking to make in your business?

A: I want to showcase more styling and makeup, and I want to streamline my price list. I have a lot of clients that have been with me from the beginning that are all different price points, so in order to raise my sales average I want to put everyone on the same current pricing. 

Q: How do you currently market your business?

A: I get most of my business from word of mouth referrals. I think it would be helpful for potential new clients to be able to view all my information on my website. 

Q: If you could use three words to describe your brand, what would they be?

A: Dreamy, glam, and fun!

Q: What colors best define you?

A: Oooh, a peach, teal, and pink palette I think!

Come back next week for more of Leah's branding process and visit her new site at Leah-Fitts.com


No comments:

Post a Comment